What to expect from the exhibition?
Only two weeks left before Blockchain International Show London, time to review what you will see at the exhibition area of the event!
A wide array of products will be displayed at the participants’ stands across the exhibition area.
Blockchain-powered hardware solutions for:
- home usage,
- industrial applications
- and many more.
Software solutions for:
- web infrestructure,
- currency exchange,
- payment services,
- trading platforms,
- p2p marketplaces,
- identity validation,
- smart home solutions,
- real estate compliance and validation services,
- decentralized database management,
- art marketplaces,
- freelance platforms,
- VR platforms,
- video gaming.
Exhibition area includes lecture zone where you will be able to listen to Topical presentations from experts on:
- How to find a crypto investor, research and case studies related to projects
- Past, Present and Future of Tokens
- Cryptocurrency Mining: Mythbusting
- The future of mining
- Tax Implications of Cryptocurrency Transactions and ICO Projects. Compliance with the US laws
In between lectures you will have a chance to look at and listen to project presentations from our exhibitors on all sorts of products and services mentioned above.
Lots of quality networking in the dedicated networking zone awaits you. Use the chance to talk to product teams, c-level management representatives, investors!
See more information about the exhbition here ►►►
And the main thing: Access to the exhibition area is absolutely FREE! Go register now ►►►
Looking forward to seeing you soon at Blockchain International Show on June 6-7!