How Can Traditional Businesses Become Crypto? Answer from CEO & Co-Founder at Keyrock Juan David Mendieta Villegas
A lot of companies integrated distributed ledger into business operations. However, there are still many traditional corporations that do not utilize DLT and stick to what they are used to. Why should companies adopt new blockchain-based policies?
At the Blockchain International Show London, Juan David Mendieta Villegas, CEO & Co-Founder at Keyrock, will become a speaker and will deliver a presentation ‘Digital assets for traditional businesses’ where the answer will be provided.
- how large corporations and traditional companies are exploring and adopting ICOs;
- general status of the financial infrastructure;
- trends on exchanges;
- adoption of trading of corporates;
- adoption of ICO by the traditional industry;
- how and why a company should bridge from the traditional infrastructure to blockchain/crypto.
Juan David Mendieta Villegas is an entrepreneur and an innovation specialist. He is an expert on IT development, strategic consulting, and project management.
Currently, the speaker is CEO at Keyrock – a platform giving investors possibility for getting benefits from crypto market. Apart from that, the expert is also a Co-Founder at Elium, an education academy for entrepreneurs teaching business development and management technologies.
Juan David is also a startup coach and a welcomed speaker at many conferences.
Meet the expert and learn more at the conference! Join us at the event ►►►